Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Springs Sports Mania

omg I'm actually blogging!  I was sick, the baby was sick, and now I'm just crazy busy...best time to get blogging again lol

Tis the season of spring sports mania.  Basketball just wrapped up for our middle boys, I've started coaching elementary track & field, I have my black belt son training at the dojo, my step son is now playing lacrosse and we finally got a weekend of little league games in after a rainy opening day last week.

If you didn't know it already, I AM A BASEBALL MOM!  I don't just mean my boys play baseball.  I mean I REALLY get into baseball, especially when it involves any of our boys!  This past Saturday I got the kids up bright and early for team pictures then watched my Major & AAA boys play ball.

My AAA son is 2nd from the end here with his AA friends.


This is my son in Majors.


Baby being a trooper watching his brothers' games after mommy yanked him out of his cozy bed.


Saturday was a long day on the little league fields, but we had lots of fun watching the boys win their first games.  Here we are arriving home and ready to do it again. 


We also had Sunday games this week since last Saturday's opening day games were rained out.  Sunday was a shorter day at the little league park as both boys had the first game, but we also watched the boys both lose their games.  Boo!  I guess you can't win them all.

1 comment:

  1. Awww so cute! We just started this year with Tball and are having do much fun!!

    ReplyDelete